Friday, July 13, 2018

Sober Living - Blog



Sober living is a niche blog, offering advice on living soberly. The blog provides guidance on staying sober when attending social events or going on holiday and even includes handy and delicious mocktail recipes.


You Are Here Home » About
ABOUT


WELCOME!



I am Julie, a wife and mother who also happens to be a recovering alcoholic. I began this blog as a journal of my life in 2010, after facing my alcoholism and soon after being in a serious car accident prevented me from performing the role in my corporate position.

One day in February of 2010 something inside me changed, I finally had the courage to reach out for help and begin the journey to recovery from alcoholism. Little did I know how beautiful life really could be! This is what SoberJulie.com is all about, finding the joys in life while living straight up! This is a place for all people, not just those in recovery because really we’re all facing challenges and seeking a healthy, meaningful journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment